January 26th, 2007
|04:26 pm - How not to get to Greece|
One of these days, I'll manage it. Hopefully before my time is up.
- Search seven sites for hot airfare deals for three or four weeks.
- Finally find the one you like, that doesn't have you change airports in NYC, that costs significantly less than $1000, that is cheaper than three travel agents could find.
- Go through the entire process of registering on the site, filling in information, and agreeing to terms.
- Accept that there is no cheaper flight to be had at this time.
- Discover that they don't accept your credit card and have to put your ticket purchase on hold again.
Try again tomorrow!
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Tryin' To Reason With Hurricane Season", -JB
Hmm. I need to get tickets at some point.
I think I actually need to do a lot of things at some point.
Good luck finding a deal. If you fly to Dublin, I could so meet you there.
My central problem appears to be that my credit card (Discover) just isn't accepted on these sites.
Just found another good deal, and again I can't buy it :)
Gonna have to ask my dad if I can borrow his card.