Discordian Names. . . - Chronarchy

October 22nd, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:22 pm - Discordian Names. . .
Because I haven't given my full Discordian name (complete with honorifics and titles) here on LJ, I think it's about time that I do that.

If you happen to have a Discordian name, post it in the comments. If you don't make one up and post it there.

Here goes:

===

Pope Cockroach the Green, POEE, Devotee to St. Gulik, Emperor and Lord Protector of the Lands Between State Lines, Chairman of the Committee to Move Independence Day back to July 2, Keeper of Souls stolen by photographs, Chief Librarian of all libraries on the Moon, Second Assistant to the ResNet Goddess, Fifth Poet of the State of Chaos, Excommunicator of YOU, De-excommunicator of YOU, Preceptor of the Emperor's New Clothes Coven, Chief Hunter and Skinner of Fluffy Bunnies, Lounge Singer at the Hotel Nirvana, Game Warden for the Happy Hunting Grounds, and National Swashbuckler for the Nation of Djibouti.

===

That should make my entry involving the conversation with Eris make more sense. Or at least let you know who PCtG was.

If you need help (and believe me, you probably do if you're participating here), you can find a couple of Discordian name generators out there, like this one:

http://www.23ae.com/format/holyname.html

Discordians have a tradition of assuming HOLY NAMES. This is not unique with Erisianism, of course. I suppose that Pope Paul is the son of Mr. & Mrs. VI?
Current Mood: mischievousmischievous
Current Music: "Jolly Mon", -JB

From:suicidekttn
Date:October 22nd, 2003 05:36 pm (UTC)

This is what the name generator said for me...

(Link)
Don Crow Wanker Panorama Zeitgeist Limbo Brainscan
Priestess Fool XXX Bon Ton Bedroom Tatterdemalion Raspberry
Hoodlum Susurrus Leviathan Hippopotami Syzygy Walking Nasty
Emperor Paroxyst Textbook Rictus Bum Fat Monkey
Reverend Fluff Goober Tight Space Lugubrious Stout
Miss Sweet Testicle Plucky Walking Hullabaloo Bahadur
King Sphincter Autodidactus Mendicant Bratty Shank Narcissist
Emperor Brouhaha Quintessence Trinket Imp Pyromaniac Menace
Sexecutioner Peccadillo Raspberry Nasti Bibelot Myrtle Grok
Inamorata Gourd Euneirophrenic Cache Monkey Gourd Turkey
Wizard Sphincter Refugee Moon Cognito Smeg Poopnick
Reverend Peccadillo Nimbus Mess Eritable Pyromaniac Picnicpoop
Reverend Snipe Vegetable Ghosty Wax Poot Fungy
Disciple Abnormal Nebbish Rara avis Sick Brainscan Pick
Master Poopslut Marble Fungus Scumble Shank Horror
Brother Chicken Fish Disturbing Susurrus X Jello
Reverend Semantic Mu Thuddite Diseased Cookie Junebug
Pope Loopy Bedroom Stool Juliette Cat Scapegoat
Private Ignoramus Esoteric Blackberry Raspberry Fake Ugsome
Sister Flax Relish Lascivious Frog Wayzgoose Hinterland
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:October 22nd, 2003 08:05 pm (UTC)

Somewhat off topic

(Link)
Looking for recommendations on reliable web resources for pantheon information. I envy your tangible connection to your patron deities and am ready to renounce my somewhat fluffy (and rather lazy) ways. Need to do some research to see what different deities are really about. Being stuck out here in the middle of nowhere, library research is not the best option. Any suggestions?
[User Picture]