Oh, PSA: How I love thee. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

October 28th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:03 pm - Oh, PSA: How I love thee. . .
So tonight I miss PSA for the first time in about 6 years. The last time I missed it was Freshman year. There was a woman invovled. I just don't remember how or which one.

Obviously not that memorable.

So, yeah.

I'm going to Canfield Hall instead (the old All Girls Dorm that I spent so much time in a few years ago). I'm giving a presentation with Silver about Paganism. The night is supposed to go as follows:

1. Arrive at 7 PM and watch "The Craft"

2. Clear up misconceptions about Paganism.

Is there something ironic about that to you guys?

Anyway, Silver and I should be having some fun with it. We have a powerpoint and a laptop and a projector all spiffy-like. One of the Co-Chairs is afraid that between the two of us, we'll give a bad impression of Paganism. Whatever. Honestly, have I ever misrepresented Pagans? Even the Lantern quote about sheep lactation was dead on. :)

Brian will also be there. I expect he'll heckle us quite well.

Last week, we expected PSA to show up to enjoy the movie with us. Then I get the email saying the mid-quarter party is still on. Oh, well. Their loss.

We're going to have such a good presentation.
Current Mood: artistic
Current Music: "Autour du Rocher", -JB

From:wishesofastar
Date:October 28th, 2003 06:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Tom and I might drop in, depending. Would that be cool?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 28th, 2003 08:36 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Of course, as long as you don't look at your watch and get up and leave in the middle, like last week *wicked grin*

-MJD
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:October 28th, 2003 07:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hey - I'm all for the sheep lactation quote! Anyway - I know you will do well despite the movie intro. I think you have always represented Paganism very well. Would Silver happen to be Silverpeace? If so, say hi for me!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 28th, 2003 08:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Aww. . . Thanks! That is widely considered the best quote ever published in the Lantern by most of my friends.

[User Picture]
From:anivair
Date:October 29th, 2003 04:17 am (UTC)
(Link)
I like the Craft. As a work of ridiculous fiction.

Just let me know if anyone shows up claiming to be of "real" druid wicca descent and sporting anglo-looking veins.

later,
~joe