Awake and alive - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

October 29th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:45 pm - Awake and alive
Only 15 minutes left and I can get outta here.

Damn customer. Wanting SPSS. I hate these people.

Anyway, I got to thinking about Porn and work (thanks mlleelizabeth!), and I decided that my office is pretty ideal for watching porn all day and not getting caught.

Heck, I already skim most of the boobies links at Fark, so why not, huh?

Plus, I have a higher speed connection.

I just wonder what they'd do to me if they caught me :)

PSA presentation went well yesterday. Oh, I'm pushing cats. Anyone in the market for one?

I need to get rid of this one quickly.

Let me know if you're in the market!
Current Mood: chipperchipper
Current Music: "In the Shelter", -JB
Tags: , , ,

(1 comment Leave a comment)

From:suicidekttn
Date:October 29th, 2003 10:40 pm (UTC)
(Link)
There's LJ communities for boobs too. They're pretty good, but have more than just boobs usually.