Thar be Centaurs!
See the "greece" tag for all entries related to Greece.
I haven't made a post yet about how the trip itself went. Sure, I hinted at it, and I did post all the fully unedited entries from the trip (some of the grammar is atrocious, but I left it entirely unedited), but I didn't really talk a lot about the entire thing.
While I might write a bit more over time about what I saw and did, and while I might post some more pictures, for now, those of you who didn't get a chance to read all of it might find it cool to slip back through the old entires.
Sights I missed:
- The ghostly reenactment of Marathon that occurs each night
- The plain of Marathon itself
- The theatre at Epidaurus
- Brauron (sorta: I was there, but not "there", ya know?)
- Wherever the "Centaurs this way" sign led
- Tasting "The Liquid Food Experience"
- The Cave of St. Dionysus on Mt. Olympus
- The monestary of St. Barabra
The monasteries at Meteora | The monastery of St. Barbara | A view of Mt. Olympus from Dion