Mmm. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

October 30th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:17 pm - Mmm. . .
So I'm sitting here, eating pomegranate seeds, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

On the upside, my keyboard looks like it was spattered with blood from the seed I accidentally squished.

If you eat pomegranate, raise your hand. You deserve a medal.

If you eat pomegranate without making a mess, you deserve a slap.

Sacrificing pomegranates is extremely difficult. If you smash them open, your nice, white robes turn purple. If you cut them, your hands get stained. If you put them in a fire, they sometimes scream and pop.

Pomegranates are very powerful fruits, though. Bet no one ever thought they'd hear me talk about powerful fruits. (That'll probably make someone's .sig line)

I've been thinking a lot today. The pomegranates didn't help. There's a lot I want to do in life. But, as we all know, you only go around once. Maybe it's time to speed up this crazy carnaval.

The Erisian (dis)Order seems to be moving along. kallisti, you should be hearing from me shortly about it. I'm working to get in contact with the other Erisian I know in ADF.

I need to announce the ritual this weekend. Badly. My scribe may slap me if it isn't done before 5 PM.

Looks like the Pomegranate seeds are going to my class with me. Btw, for those who don't know: I'm getting college credit for a class on vampires. Really, honestly.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Fruitcakes", -JB