Current Music: "Nautical Wheelers", -JB

From:vampyrecandy
Date:October 31st, 2003 04:10 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Right now? Grey pants stained with ice cream, a black shirt with peanut butter on it and white sandals.

That's what happens when you wake up 20 minutes before work and actually get out of bed 10 minutes before. Good thing I don't have to go anywhere for the next few hrs.

I'll likely change before I go out, unless I forget.

But, perhaps you meant some sort of costume, as it is that sort of day?

I'm wearing nothing more costume-y than usual.

You?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 31st, 2003 04:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You?

White knee-high socks (was out of everything else this morning), brown hiking boots, plaid green and blue boxers (Joe Boxer brand), dockers khakis (by chance, not choice), a black leather belt, and a greenish short-sleeved collared shirt that is short enough to show a bit of bicept when I reach across the front desk.

Not much exciting.

As far as costumes, I'm not wearing one, but if anyone is, that would rock. :)
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:October 31st, 2003 04:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
My dark jeans from the gap, ultra tight low rise boot cut, with black boots. My white shirt with ruffles, and tapestry blazer, gold earings, hair in a tight high bun.
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:October 31st, 2003 04:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oh and if anyone asks, "I'm dressed as a conservative today."
[User Picture]
From:hekatatia
Date:November 1st, 2003 04:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
Blue jeans and a black velvet long-sleeved shirt. =)
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:November 1st, 2003 06:11 am (UTC)
(Link)
Black top, white bra, short red skirt, fishnet tights.

Yeah, that was my costume too, but I'm still wearing it. Oh, I had black wings too.
From:ravenlaughing
Date:November 2nd, 2003 02:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
blue turtleneck, white socks, and green sweatpants. Ya don't need to know about the leopard print undies, I'm not proud... LOL