December 8th, 2008
|12:43 pm - Beautiful day, with a chance of hiccups|
- I own my car outright. Final payment is in.
- Naked cats are going home, to Japan, in less than two weeks.
- Chuck is on tonight, as every Monday.
- My Tuesday nights are now free in perpetuity, until I decide to put something else there (PSA is now officially dissolved due to a complete lack of interest, special thanks to tesinth and ns_kumiho for being people who gave a damn).
- I now own a copy of Smallville Season 7, which I had to stop watching last year because the Grove wanted us to do more "stuff."
- News, not so hot, on one front where I need lots of good news, but not exactly damning, either. More like throwing an interception and having it returned for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter when you're up by 14. The proper response is always, "Coach, why the hell were we passing?"
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: "Something So Feminine About a Mandolin", -JB
|Date:||December 8th, 2008 06:42 pm (UTC)|| |
1. You own your car outright when I'm about to lose mine. Sigh.
2. I didn't know there were naked cats around. Obvious jokes omitted.
3. I take it this is not the Chuck that used to have your job.
4. Now we know what day to have parties.
5. Funny, I had to stop watching Smallville Season 7 because it was getting too dumb to keep downloading. (And considering how dumb it had gotten in previous years, that's saying something.)
I understand that Smallville's current season has seen a resurgence in the ratings. Dunno, because I still can't actually watch it. :)