December 8th, 2008
|12:43 pm - Beautiful day, with a chance of hiccups|
- I own my car outright. Final payment is in.
- Naked cats are going home, to Japan, in less than two weeks.
- Chuck is on tonight, as every Monday.
- My Tuesday nights are now free in perpetuity, until I decide to put something else there (PSA is now officially dissolved due to a complete lack of interest, special thanks to tesinth and ns_kumiho for being people who gave a damn).
- I now own a copy of Smallville Season 7, which I had to stop watching last year because the Grove wanted us to do more "stuff."
- News, not so hot, on one front where I need lots of good news, but not exactly damning, either. More like throwing an interception and having it returned for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter when you're up by 14. The proper response is always, "Coach, why the hell were we passing?"
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: "Something So Feminine About a Mandolin", -JB
*chuckle* Weren't those cats going home back in August? Did their flight get delayed? ;)
There are, I'm sure, perfectly legit reasons for that. Besides, they're pretty cool cats, even if they're a bit . . . naked.
Edited at 2008-12-08 07:37 pm (UTC)