December 8th, 2008
|12:43 pm - Beautiful day, with a chance of hiccups|
- I own my car outright. Final payment is in.
- Naked cats are going home, to Japan, in less than two weeks.
- Chuck is on tonight, as every Monday.
- My Tuesday nights are now free in perpetuity, until I decide to put something else there (PSA is now officially dissolved due to a complete lack of interest, special thanks to tesinth and ns_kumiho for being people who gave a damn).
- I now own a copy of Smallville Season 7, which I had to stop watching last year because the Grove wanted us to do more "stuff."
- News, not so hot, on one front where I need lots of good news, but not exactly damning, either. More like throwing an interception and having it returned for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter when you're up by 14. The proper response is always, "Coach, why the hell were we passing?"
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: "Something So Feminine About a Mandolin", -JB
|Date:||December 8th, 2008 11:32 pm (UTC)|| |
I love Chuck as well, more than Heroes lately, sad to say.
I assume PSA means Pagan Student Assembly or somesuch? If it lasted for two years, that's about six months longer than any U of Michigan student pagan group has lasted, if that makes you feel better. >8) East Lansing had one that survived for nearly ten years, though.
I watch Heroes, but pretty much just because my girlfriend does. I love the premise, but I haven't really found the execution to be particularly good, in general.
The PSA is, indeed, the Pagan Student Association (so, close). It lasted for eleven years, actually. A hell of a good run, even for an adult-run Pagan org, but astounding for a student group, I tend to think.