December 8th, 2008
|12:43 pm - Beautiful day, with a chance of hiccups|
- I own my car outright. Final payment is in.
- Naked cats are going home, to Japan, in less than two weeks.
- Chuck is on tonight, as every Monday.
- My Tuesday nights are now free in perpetuity, until I decide to put something else there (PSA is now officially dissolved due to a complete lack of interest, special thanks to tesinth and ns_kumiho for being people who gave a damn).
- I now own a copy of Smallville Season 7, which I had to stop watching last year because the Grove wanted us to do more "stuff."
- News, not so hot, on one front where I need lots of good news, but not exactly damning, either. More like throwing an interception and having it returned for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter when you're up by 14. The proper response is always, "Coach, why the hell were we passing?"
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: "Something So Feminine About a Mandolin", -JB
OH! and those naked cats scare me.
They're rather cute and cuddly, actually. Even if they are basically vampires for your warmth.
I'm past frustration on the part of PSA, really. The run it had was good, but we gave it every opportunity to resurrect itself. . . Those who have graduated, though, cannot force a student group together at all. So, as much as it pained us, we let it die.