Oh, it's the most wonderful time of the year. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

November 5th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
09:08 am - Oh, it's the most wonderful time of the year. . .
I highly recommend the following event. I should state, though, that I have dibbs on all the cool books.

===
FALL BOOK SALE IS THIS WEEK AT MAIN LIBRARY

-- Friends of the OSU Libraries will host its annual Fall Book Sale in rooms 001 and 122 of the Thompson (Main) Library this week. A preview night for Friends members is 6:30-9 p.m. Wednesday (11/5) and the sale is open to the public from 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday (11/6) and 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday (11/7). The sale is expected to be the Friends largest sale to date, featuring books on history, art, biography, religion and more.
-- > CONTACT: 292-3387

===

If you're in Columbus, you should be there.

They once had an "all you can carry for $5" sale. I got some awesome books out of that.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: "Dreamsicle", -JB
Tags: ,

(1 comment Leave a comment)

Comments:

From:vampyrecandy
Date:November 6th, 2003 06:33 am (UTC)
(Link)
Thanks for the heads up- I'll be there :-)