Current Music: "You'll Never Work in Dis Bidness Again", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:November 6th, 2003 11:31 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Is she having a seizure?

Her movement is so unnatural that is appears to be a caricature of a stoned hippie/head-banger. She does not appear very comfortable to me. Her movement combined with the constant need to push her hair back (a nervous habit that many women have) doesn't show comfort and hus lacks the sex appeal -- for me anyway.

I applaud the effort, but I think I'll stick to the more 'casual' women in On Our Backs. ;)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:November 7th, 2003 12:26 am (UTC)
(Link)
Hehe. I'm not sure we find the same things sexy :)

Of course, I haven't watched many women masturbate, so I have no real frame of reference as to what women do when they do. *thinks a moment* yeah, that sorta makes sense.

Now, if there were people who wanted to *show* me what a woman looks like when she masturbates, let me know. . .

*grins*
From:moonversion
Date:November 7th, 2003 12:29 am (UTC)
(Link)
Well, I can offer up this-- I have seen women masturbate (being a grrl, having dated women and having had sex with women), and it don't look like that! :D
[User Picture]