Friday, finally. . . - Chronarchy

November 7th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
03:03 pm - Friday, finally. . .
Damn it! The lady who emptys my trash keeps moving my trash can around. How the hell am I supposed to find the sweet spot if it keeps moving!?!?

There. Back in place. Nothin' but net.

In other news, it's Friday:

"A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns)."

So get off your ass and have a hotdog! I just had two.

healing_coyote has me thinking about the All Night Vigil that I never finished. Mainly because no one is into worshiping deities all night long. Partially because Eris keeps getting a hand on it.

It looks like the update to my website will end up occuring next week, not this one. I'm having issues with getting as much info as possible onto the page. Stupid LiveJournal. Taking up my limited free time at work.

ADF's revised Dedicant Program was supposed to be out last weekend. At the moment, Ian is projecting it "done" this weekend. I look forward to re-reading the stuff.

I've decided that I could use a bit more work on the DP. Nature Awareness (one of the new sections) isn't something I've ever really been into. Kinda strange for a Druid. So I'm going to go back and do the new sections and read through all the material.

Even in the cold, there is much sexiness at Ohio State today.

A really, really beautiful woman came into our office yesterday. Tall, well-formed, and just a striking example of "woman". And less than a year older and unmarried. I can feel Tina tugging at my leash already.

My favourite two words to describe me today were: "Sexy Beast". And not from whom anyone would expect, either.

No PSA next week, it being Vets' Day and all on Tuesday. But no work, either.

I'm off to buy a car this weekend. Looking at Saturns. They seem to rock.

I can't help but think of Kermit, and I've been singing "It's not easy being green" all day.

I have to winterize the house this weekend.
Current Mood: blahblah
Current Music: "Cheeseburger in Paradise", -JB

From:freyjasgydhia
Date:November 7th, 2003 08:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I love the "it's not easy being green" song..
I sing it frequently.. frightening as that is to admit.
From:moonversion
Date:November 7th, 2003 08:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'm not too into the Nature stuff either... but then again, I'm not a Druid. ;D

Don't forget to look at Jettas too. I love ours. It's all squishie and has the speed my Husband wants.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:November 7th, 2003 09:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I can't help but think that "squishie" isn't a qualtiy I want in a car :)

But I'll certainly keep it in mind :)
From:moonversion
Date:November 7th, 2003 09:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hehe. Squishie = heated seats in winter! Always a yummy thing. Makes asses roasty-toasty, which in turn makes them better for random biting after car rides. :)
[User Picture]