Website Update! - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

November 10th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
05:04 pm - Website Update!
As promised, there's a *huge* update to my website. More than 10 pages that rock!

Check it out!

(The index page tells the main goodies, but you have to search out to find what else I've added).

Please, read the Divination 1 bit and tell me what you think. Esp. if you're into Runes.
Current Mood: curiouscurious
Current Music: "Train to Dixieland", -JB

From:autumnfey
Date:November 11th, 2003 04:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
thought you might like this - it was posted in nonfluffypagans.
"Why I hate Silver Ravenwolf"
http://wicca.timerift.net/ravenwolf.html
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:November 12th, 2003 09:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ya know, I don't have so much a problem with her, usually. But then, I'm not Wiccan, either. The autor did make some good points, though. . .