Could it be anyone else? - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

November 13th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:58 am - Could it be anyone else?
You're Ash, baby.
Gimme some sugar baby.

Which B-Movie Badass Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Current Mood: indescribable
Current Music: "Five O'Clock Somewhere", -JB & AJ

From:rhiannon76
Date:November 13th, 2003 10:17 pm (UTC)

hee hee

(Link)
i've done this one before, and i'm ash, too. maybe it's a druid thang.

"ash: why not excellence?" (for certain definitions of excellence...)
[User Picture]