Current Music: "Barefoot Children", -JB

From:hearthstone
Date:November 14th, 2003 05:00 am (UTC)
(Link)
The altar pics are great! Seeing the way it has evolved is particularly interesting. (Also it's nice to see I'm not the only one with an overcrowded altar. :))
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:November 14th, 2003 01:26 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Something tells me that no matter how much room I have, the altar will always be over-crowded. :)

I just found my camera, too, so there will be more pictures going up when I manage to finish the roll and get it developed.

Wait till you see what a pair of cats can do to an altar!