- Selling candles kindled from the Grove's Kildare flame that have been blessed in a ritual.
- Taking a suggested donation ($5, $10?) for the Anagantios Druid Moon (where our Priests do house blessings through the day). At 10 houses, the Grove could pull in $100 if everyone gave $10, and we typically see 12-15 houses at this point.
- Silicone bracelets that have one of our favourite Grove slogans on them: maybe a multi-coloured orange/yellow/red one that says "May You Pray With a Good Fire" or one with "WWJD? (What Would Jenni Do?)"
- Cleanup Pledges: get people to pledge to donate X amount per pound of trash cleaned up. I know just where to go to find several hundred pounds of trash, and we'd get some community service out of it.
- Donation drive. For this, we'd need a specific purpose. I like to suggest the "roof fund" because all legitimate churches are constantly collecting for their old roof. Just because we don't actually have a roof doesn't mean that we won't in the future!
- Selling bricks or other engraved items to be eventually placed on Grove land. Without a current space for them, selling bricks on a walkway or engraved plaques on a wall seems somewhat pointless, but I suspect it might actually work on some level, if we used them specifically for a land fund.
- Estate giving. This is really long-term, but not so long term that we shouldn't be thinking about it anyway (and doing stuff about it!).
I do not often dream, but sometimes, the results are hilarious. This is what I'd classify as a "nightmare," but in the light of day,…
Last night's Yule rite was pretty awesome. Despite chasing kids around, running a lot of video cameras, and generally being exhausted at the end…
So, lemme get this straight: you believe we're being "distracted" from "real stories" about "the government" and…