"He's somewhere on the ocean now. . ." - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

November 17th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:56 pm - "He's somewhere on the ocean now. . ."
The most important thing of all?

I have a car! Mine's green, but it rocks.

2003 Saturn Ion. It's pretty and nice. Less back seat, but more trunk. I like.

===

"I'm looking for the paper to install the internet on my computer."

-A real customer.

Yes, our customers seem to say the darnedest things.

===

My favourite Fark headline in a while?

Schwarzenegger sworn in as CA governor. Promises to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentations of the women

===

In other news, I got my package into the mail today for healing_coyote. Sorry it'll be a tad late (most likely), but Gary wanted to put something in. Of course, he forgot, so he worked something up on the spot.

But I think you'll like what you get. Should be there by Wed. or Thurs. at the latest.

I'm hoping you blush something terrible.

===

Been having fun on the PSA listserv. It's been a circus. All thanks to wishesofastar! Thanks! :)

===

The Grove might have another member. That would put us at 13. Rockin'. I think I'm going to have to do something executive with Lu, though. He hasn't resigned his post as per the by laws, so I might have to remove him.

===

Oh, and you must go see Bubba Ho-Tep. It's playing right now at the Drexel theatre in Grandview. I believe through Thursday. I highly recommend it. It's about Elvis and JFK, in their rest home, taking on an ancient mummy. Yes, I'm serious, and yes, it's as good as it sounds.

===

In five words or less, describe your un-cabbageness.
Current Mood: bouncybouncy
Current Music: "Mile High in Denver", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:November 17th, 2003 11:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I am not a cabbage.
there, that was 5. And I am soooo jealous, I love Sam Raimi stuff and Bubba Ho-tep isn't going to be in denver...