Current Music: "Havana Daydreamin'", -JB

From:suicidekttn
Date:November 19th, 2003 06:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I probably would believe you... but anyway...

5'6"/160
34D
Erm...in baby t's I wear large. In normal tees I wear XL or XXL cuz I like them baggy. I have no clue what size pants and dresses are any where from 12 - 14
From:perlgirlju
Date:November 19th, 2003 07:08 pm (UTC)
(Link)
5'4.5" (and who says size doesn't matter? ;) / 122 lbs.
Well, I just took off my bra (in my very open cubicle, mind you) to check it and it says 36C and it fits, so I'll go with that.
Pants size 4 or 6 depending on the brand and in tops generally medium, except babydoll types, which is where I prefer a large.
[User Picture]
From:anivair
Date:November 19th, 2003 07:10 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Gosh, i can't post my cup size on open forum, i'd be embarrased.

later,
~joe the bashful about his feminime undergarments
[User Picture]
From:deedeehopskotch
Date:November 19th, 2003 07:15 pm (UTC)

who says all women lie about their weight?

(Link)
5'9"ish, around 308 (thanks to walking i've lost some weight), 40dd, and anywhere from a size 20-26 for clothes thanks to my damn pear shaped body.
[User Picture]