Some of the tiles include the following:
- Warning - Bravery, danger
- Soaring - Ease, new heights, rising above
- Landing - Endings, home, and stillness
- The Siege - Community, togetherness
- The Waters - Chaos, potential, subconscious
- The Land - Grounding, safety/vulnerability
- Taking off- New beginnings, direction, sureness
- Descent - Slowing, winding down (temporary)
- Ascent - Accelerating, preparing (temporary)
- Crane Dance - (my favorite!) Joy, love, and bliss
Creating the rather intricate balance of natural forces that is required for any good divination set is the most difficult part, though I'm tempted to use the "Magic 8 Ball formula;" that is, 1/2 positive, 1/4 indeterminate, 1/4 negative. It seems to bear itself out in other forms of divination pretty readily, though not perfectly.
Part of the fun was designing the tiles. I expect that they'll get a bit nicer as time goes on, but the first set will just be silhouettes, because that's my skill set right now. I don't know if we'll use them in ritual (I might need a volunteer or two to test them out and see how they go), or if they'll just be something fun, but so far, I'm enjoying them quite a bit.