Current Music: "Love in the Library", -JB

From:freyjasgydhia
Date:November 24th, 2003 02:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
the treasurer and the co chairs having a menage a tois...
a pretty picture.. even if it never happens...
I love your way with imagery.
From:vampyrecandy
Date:November 24th, 2003 04:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
no, not a pretty picture!

:-p

And, I don't think you were too strict. Better to be safe than sorry. See you tomorrow, barring death.
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:November 24th, 2003 06:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So how was Master and Commander? We had every intention of going to the movies Saturday night (probably for Gothika though) but decided against it. You know you are an old married couple when you would rather go home and watch Simpson reruns on TV instead of waiting in a long line to see a movie in a packed theatre on a Saturday night (damn kids and their date nights!).
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:November 24th, 2003 07:00 pm (UTC)
(Link)
It was good. I would recommend it. Unless, of course, you don't like ships or battles or warfare. Even then, it's still a pretty good movie.

Tina'd kill me if I tried to get her to stay in and watch the Simpsons. She isn't a big fan.