Current Music: "Little Egypt",- JB

From:qorinda
Date:November 26th, 2003 10:44 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Where did you find the new DP? Is it on the ADF website? I have been waiting for it. :)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:November 26th, 2003 10:49 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Send me your email addy, and I'll drop you the link. It's on an open page, so I don't want to give it out publicly. :) My email is on my webpage
[User Picture]
From:deedeehopskotch
Date:November 26th, 2003 11:40 pm (UTC)

the answer is pink gorrilas

(Link)
the moral of your story is that you need something guarding your altar against the wiles of your cats. i think barbed wire or even the aforementioned pink gorrillas would be highly suited for this task.
From:bloodlikerain
Date:November 27th, 2003 12:07 am (UTC)
(Link)
is that a statue of epona? *bouncebounceboubce*
[User Picture]