December 1st, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:09 am - Wallpaper-free
Well, the attic is now almost wallpaper-free. I have about two or three hours left to work on that room. Once that's done, I can be happy with it. . . Until painting day comes.

The project after that is the first floor bathroom.

Then the Master Bedroom.

When I'm done, there will be no more wallpaper in that house. Not even wallpaper that's been painted over. And there's a lot of that.

Oh, and I think I've solved the cat-on-altar problem. I bought some shelving the other day and put it up in my room. It's not perfect, and it's nowhere near done, but I can promise that the altar will be awesome when finished, and more pictures will (of course) be forthcoming. I managed to torque one screw in half and strip another while putting the shelves up, though, so getting them down and then back up when I go to rip down the wallpaper should be fun.

Today is bill-payment day. At the end of this month, I have to make my first car payment. I've worked my credit card down, and if I find a way to get a bit of money made on the side, I can make quite a dent in everything.

Oh, and January is my renewal for my car insurance.

And I have to buy new tags for my new car.

And this whole month is just going to be tight :)

No good christmas presents for anyone. Least of all myself.

On the bright side, though (and one should always look on the bright side), the 1.10 patch came out for Diablo 2, and it ROCKS.
Current Mood: chipperchipper
Current Music: "Schoolboy Heart", -JB

From:hearthstone
Date:December 1st, 2003 06:16 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Wallpaper painted over? That has to be one of the oddest things I've heard today, I can't think of a single reason why that would be a good thing.
From:chronarchy
Date:December 1st, 2003 07:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Let me put it this way. We have walls that are painted, wallpapered, painted over again, and then there're wallpaper "accents" around items that are supposed to be hidden (like the thermostat). There is wallpaper (that has been painted over) on the ceilings of two rooms. There is occasionally wallpaper to be found around ceiling fans.

Me, I'm amused by the whole thing. My girlfriend is often not :)
[User Picture]