Current Music: "I Don't Know (Spicoli's Theme)", -JB

From:tosk
Date:December 2nd, 2003 06:57 pm (UTC)

'Interesting' never explains it all

(Link)
Usually the results are 'interesting' when one invokes "She What Done It All(and then some)".I find it helpful to hide for a week or so, until she gets bored and goes to find someone else to bless. Of course, if you pulled a couple other people into it, perhaps they will keep her busy.

One recent Erisian ritual I tried ended up providing me direct access to the great Erisian non-prophetess Lucy. I'd been trying to talk to her for years... just had to get Eris K. to make the contact.

Cheers,

Ratatosk, Squirrel of Discord
Muncher of the ChaoAcorn
Chatterer of the Word of Eris

Authorized Pope of The Holy Shrine of Eris and All Night BBQ

Cabal of The Great Googlie-Mooglie

From:moonversion
Date:December 2nd, 2003 09:08 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Dragged eh? Were they tied up at the time as well? Hey, hey, I'm just kidding! :D It sounds interesting. Sorry to hear we cannot... hear more about it.
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:December 4th, 2003 01:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
you know, every time i see a roach now, i can't help but think of you....and eris.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 4th, 2003 02:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Excellent. . . My plan is working perfectly.

*grins*