Current Music: "Happily Ever After", - JB

From:lovjad
Date:August 5th, 2003 10:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
most nuts are pretty bad for you, except for almonds, which can help in preventing cancer....
From:(Anonymous)
Date:August 6th, 2003 04:41 pm (UTC)

Not all fat is created the same

(Link)
Yeah, all the calories are from fat, and that isn't the best thing, but the important thing to remember is that peanuts have the kind of fat that is GOOD. Not that trans fat stuff. The only bad thing about the fat in peanuts is that it is high in calories (as all fat is) but if you aren't calorie restricted, the fat is good fat.

-rtj
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:August 6th, 2003 05:29 pm (UTC)

me and my diet

(Link)
I just eat what I want. I think it's hilarious that everything came from fat, that's all.

I think I'll have to go buy a jar of peanuts.