Some cuts, some substance - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

December 3rd, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:50 am - Some cuts, some substance
Heard from a girl I haven't heard from in a while the other day. It was nice.

I got a load of stuff edited on the DP last night. PSA had very low attendance, and no one was interested in Twister. Party-poopers.

Can I find someone else interested? I warn you: I'm good.

Speaking of Twister, I found an amusing Twister board: it's a sheet for your bed. I have to admit, that would make for some amusing foreplay.

I've been working out designs for a large Twister board for a while. I don't really like the small dots or the four colours on the mat that came with my game. I want something more. Am I too demanding?

I put the damn cat in the attic last night. I noticed last night that she's given my boys some very bad habits while they were all living together. They fight and wrestle with each other more now.

And that stupid cat also tried to jump onto the chest of drawers where I keep all my extra ritual stuff, and succeeded in breaking 2 brand new glass candle holders, scattering spent matches all over the floor, and denting the wood. She also used my wood floor to sharpen her claws.

WTF? What kind of shady personality traits did Priscilla imbue this cat with? And is she ever going to pay me for taking this cat against my better judgement? The answer to all questions is, "Only the Gods know."

Well, I took a quiz
winston
Which Oh My Gods! Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla
And I read a very amusing comic

Current Mood: disappointeddisappointed
Current Music: "The Last Mango in Paris", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:December 3rd, 2003 03:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I had to send that comic to several people, that is just toooooo funny.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 3rd, 2003 03:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I think I'll have to make sure I post it on my website (after getting Shivian's permission, of course) in the section on Runes.

For those who don't know, the comic came from here:

http://ohmygods.timerift.net/

Shivian doesn't always get it updated right on time, but he never skips a comic, even if it's late, and I appreciate that very much.
From:ravenlaughing
Date:December 3rd, 2003 04:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
bookmarked. also check out People for the Unethical Treatment of Fireflies. really funny, and you'll love the one where the dippy crystal light invites cernunnos and Kali to the same ritual and they actually show...
Dude, do you listen to anything besides Buffet? You're worse than my mom, ROFL....
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 3rd, 2003 04:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh, I do. Actually quite often. In the mornings and in the car, I listen to all sorts of things.

But on my work computer, I only have Buffett. Lots of it. In fact, I could go nearly a week at work and not hear the same file, if I didn't stop and restart my computer every night.

Of course, I just burned the CD's straight on. You wouldn't believe how many copies of "Margaritaville" are on my computer. There might be more copies of "Volcano".

Since they're on random, I get some nifty results. Occasionally, I'll get a live version of a song, where Buffett introduces some other song at the end of it, and my shuffle leads right into a studio recording of that song. Well, I think it's funny when that happens.

Of course, I also occasionally get three versions of "Fins" in a row. But that's what the "skip" button is for.
From:ravenlaughing
Date:December 3rd, 2003 04:37 pm (UTC)
(Link)
snort. hop on yahoo messenger and I'll send you my mailing addy. I'm on now (Gyrfalcon) and you're on my list. (not the bad one, lol)
[User Picture]