Current Music: "Makin' Music for Money", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:December 4th, 2003 05:58 pm (UTC)
(Link)
pippin
Congratulations! You're Pippin!

Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I think that's what I get for running around in circles to confuse my enemies....
[User Picture]
From:deedeehopskotch
Date:December 4th, 2003 06:20 pm (UTC)

i got the same

(Link)
hah, even quizilla quizzes tell me i'm cute and stupid
From:ravenlaughing
Date:December 4th, 2003 06:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
haldir
Congratulations! You're Haldir!

Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

YES! I rule! and I didn't die in the damn book! mmm hot elf sandwich...
[User Picture]
From:rhiannon76
Date:December 4th, 2003 07:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
aragorn
Congratulations! You're Aragorn!

Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(actually, i was merry as well. but this one was a close second, i think.)