Current Music: "Brand New Country Star", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:December 4th, 2003 06:31 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ROFL see this pic? that's yummy. Yummy is someone who's hot, but you aren't really considering anything long-term about them. Kinda sorta lust thing, hard to describe. here you go.
Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribbean is definitely yummy. Considering our age difference, I'd Mrs. Robinson him anytime.
ROFLMFAO
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:December 4th, 2003 06:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Such a philosophical question . . .
I think I have never heard of a "yummy crush", but like Tina, I have met guys that I would describe as yummy. I don't know that I have heard guys use the term for girls (maybe women have food/oral fixation issues that guys don't). Anyway, I would consider a yummy guy to be a very good looking guy, one that I would be physically attracted to. I think it is a more intimate term (compared to hot for example) because a yummy guy instantly makes the leap from someone you see and think is attractive to someone you want to touch. There is a little bit of expectation of tasting good, but I think it is more about someone you don't just want to look at, but want to take to the next physical level. Of course that doesn't mean that you do . . . just that your mind makes that leap before you know what hit you. Does that help?
From:perlgirlju
Date:December 4th, 2003 06:40 pm (UTC)

Nail on the head

(Link)
This is exactly it! Especially the part about "There is a little bit of expectation of tasting good, but I think it is more about someone you don't just want to look at, but want to take to the next physical level. Of course that doesn't mean that you do . . . just that your mind makes that leap before you know what hit you.". That just hits the nail right on the head there...

Off to contemplate yumminess...
From:moonversion
Date:December 4th, 2003 06:39 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I shall spare you my chlorine speech as this is a family forum... however, for me, "yummy" would be someone who looks so good (in a sweet/cute way, not necessarily in a sexy way though the two are compatible) that you wish to nibble, bite, lick or get your hands on them. It could be a serious thing or just a fling, but if they have a tushie that you just want to bite, that's yummy.
[User Picture]
From:rhiannon76
Date:December 4th, 2003 07:08 pm (UTC)

yummy is...

(Link)
when someone (or, perhaps a situation, though i too have never heard the phrase "yummy crush") strikes me as exquisitely tempting, delectable, and enjoyable in a rather hedonistic way. i suppose "yummy" applies more to physical than emotional qualities, but not exclusively so; furthermore, "yummy" can refer to a whole or a part of the package. i suppose i tend to use it in a more superficial or flirtatious way, though that does not necessarily preclude the establishment of a deeper bond. but it's an appropriate term to apply to the unattainable (such as, say, celebrities who make particularly satisfying eye candy. e.g.: viggo mortensen-- definitely yummy.)