Current Music: "The Weather is Here (I Wish You Were Beautiful)", -JB

From:rhiannon76
Date:December 12th, 2003 10:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thanks to those of you who wrote stories for me (see last entry). So far I count two. I feel loved by autumnfey and vampyrecandy and unloved by all you other people.

yes, it's exactly because i hate you and has nothing to do with, say, my having had a 10-page paper to write or anything like that. oh, no. :P
From:rubydolphin
Date:December 12th, 2003 10:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
yes, it's exactly because i hate you and has nothing to do with, say, my having had a 10-page paper to write or anything like that. oh, no. :P

Yeah, nothing to do with not being any kind of creative writer either. Unless you want rough drafts of some of my DP essays, you're SOL.

Buuuut, I did finally put that stamped envelope with the money I owe you in the mailbox today. It's love Las Vegas style!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 15th, 2003 07:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
WooHoo! Money! Rock on!

Heh. I'll read rough drafts if you want feedback :)
[User Picture]