Current Music: "One Particular Harbor", -JB

From:lovjad
Date:August 8th, 2003 02:58 pm (UTC)

creepy facts about me you didn't want to know.

(Link)
the hottest "vampire" ever??? Kristen Dunst as the little girl in "Interview with the Vampire". you know, i thought she was gonna be a lot hotter when she grew up....
i'm not big on hte "romance" either..... but i can see the creepy eroticism....kinda like the creepy eroticism of the sculpture "David" by Donatello.....
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:August 8th, 2003 03:24 pm (UTC)

*winkwinknudgenudge*

(Link)
She was fine, until she started whining about getting "more". After that, she was just a kid who isn't all that impressive.

However, her first line as a vampire: "I want some more" was, admittedly, wonderful and seductive. Of course, that was when I was, uh, 13 or so, and she was 10. . . Hmm. . . But the attraction to the character ends there, I'm happy to say.

Why can't anyone make a "good" vampire flick or show? Well, one that doesn't depend on nudity or the fantasies of teenagers to get the rating "good"? I'm talking *STORY!*

As for Donatello's "David", I have to admit that I find his sculpture somewhat creepy. What was he thinking with that hair? He looks like Louis in the Disney version of Three Musketteers.

I wouldn't want that "David" leading me if I were an Israelite.

Now, if it were Michelangelo's "David", that I could definately see, but not creepy. :)