Current Music: "Come Monday", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:December 16th, 2003 08:12 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Haha, gotta give that kid props for not backing out. Although, I do question the journalism for a paper that uses "nerdy" as a descriptive word.

"Nerdy Jason’s middle name is “Parker”, while athletic Jason’s is “Paul”."

If they're going to use "nerdy", they could have at least said "jock" instead of "athletic" to keep with the name calling. Unless, they mean the scholastic Jason tastes like the candy Nerds... in which case i have to ask: how do they know that?!

This post has been brought to you by the number 3 and the letter M.
From:moonversion
Date:December 16th, 2003 08:20 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Although... after reading the entire site, I see it's a gag site anyway... but 'jock' still woulda been appropriate. hehe. :D
[User Picture]