Current Music: "Margaritaville", -JB

From:athanasios
Date:December 31st, 2003 02:39 pm (UTC)
(Link)
And a picture of me in my wife beater t-shirt! Woo Hoo. I'll have to turn it into a live journal icon. :)

[silently sitting in the dark....looking for things to comment on..]
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 31st, 2003 03:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
silently sitting in the dark....looking for things to comment on..

I knew it! *grins*
From:ravenlaughing
Date:December 31st, 2003 02:58 pm (UTC)
(Link)
OK, OK, I'll admit it. Dammit, that looked like fun. Do we get to read the text of this funny thing? And I simply love the bartender's hat.
[User Picture]