Current Music: "Margaritaville (lost verse included)", -JB

From:qorinda
Date:December 31st, 2003 06:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yay! Please come! I want to meet you.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 31st, 2003 06:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'm trying to find out what Kirk wants me to do before I decide whether I want to go out. It's going to cost at least $200 to get there and back again, so it's a huge investment of time and money.

I'll make up my mind when I hear back from Kirk.
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:December 31st, 2003 06:58 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Makes sense. What would make you want to come out for it? :)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 31st, 2003 07:08 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oh, it'd be a combination of cost for the festival, whether Kirk wants me to do a workshop, how sleeping arangements work (i.e. whether I have to pack camping gear), and how food arrangements work.

I'd really like to go, but it's a very long way.
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:December 31st, 2003 07:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
OK. Well, he's talking about camping, but you don't have to worry about that. I can bring extra camping stuff for you to use, if he isn't setting up a dorm-type of setting. And, as for food, good question. I will need to ask him that also. I am pretty sure he would be providing food, but don't quote me. In other words, anything I can do to make it easier, I will do for you. :)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:December 31st, 2003 07:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I do appreciate it :)

It may also depend on whether I can get Jenni to come with.

I'll probably know either Friday or Monday. . .

And if I go, it'll be flying into Phoenix. :)
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:December 31st, 2003 07:43 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oh, I hope Jenni can come with you too. That would be great!

Phoenix - I could at least pick you up at the airport, and probably transport you to Tucson also.

Can you tell I am just a wee bit excited about this festival???
[User Picture]