Tags: ,

From:mlleelizabeth
Date:January 7th, 2004 05:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Stealth tree planting! What a marvelous idea! I'll try to get the word out -- I think there must be some people in or near Columbus on my flist.
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:January 7th, 2004 05:37 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Do I even want to know why one of the qualifications is "Must be willing/able to run like hell" ? ^.^
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 7th, 2004 07:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Probably not. :) Check the news if we ever do it . . . I'll use my one phone call to update my LJ. . .
[User Picture]
From:smithing_chick
Date:January 7th, 2004 05:43 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Concrete I've never done. If you needed a bronze plaque than I'm your woman...

Other than that- heavy to a point
Able to Dig
Very able to run like hell

Unfortunatly, not in Columbus. Ah, well. Sleath Tree planting sounds like so much fun!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 7th, 2004 07:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Perhaps some comission work is in order. . .
[User Picture]
From:anivair
Date:January 7th, 2004 06:06 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ooh . . . I 'm in. I hope. Give me a when and hopefully I'm free.
From:chronarchy
Date:January 7th, 2004 07:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
From KC? it's straight down I-70 . . . About 3 states over.

Btw, where's the icon from? It's quite nice.