Current Music: "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes", -JB

From:(Anonymous)
Date:August 8th, 2003 08:52 pm (UTC)

Make love not war ;)

(Link)
No no no! Not 2x4s or railroad ties (plus they're both hard to carry around in a purse or backpack). Kisses, kisses on the neck, at that spot just down from the ear. That's the ticket! :) Easy to carry, always available, and much nicer for all involved.

And anyway, men need to be more forthcoming about their interest too. At least women have the subtle signs like fiddling with their hair and the 'casual but not casual' touching thing. What subtle signs do men have for us to read???

sign me,

looking for signs but all they say is STOP
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:August 8th, 2003 09:31 pm (UTC)

Hmm. . .

(Link)
Not being able to look you in the eye is one. It takes real guts to look a woman you're interested in in the eye.

If you know the guy well, he'll do stuff with you that he wouldn't normally do with other chics/people.

Flowers are usually a dead giveaway. Even small ones that don't seem to have any meaning attached.

Doing stuff just to do it is another thing.

I wonder what else I do. . . (when you aren't self-aware, you can't talk much about it)