11:49 am - New Chant
Brian and I created a new chant that I think you should all learn.

It's a processional, and it's meant to be sung in a call response manner.

It's meant to be slowly intoned, as seriously as possible.
Leader: "Are we there yet?"
Followers: (sharply) "NO!"
Leader: "Are we there yet?"
Followers: (sharply) "NO!"
Leader: "Are we there yet?"
Followers: (sharply) "NO!"
Leader: "Are we there yet?"
Followers: (sharply) "NO!"

Upon finally coming to the sacred space, it follows as this:
Leader: "Are we there yet?"
Followers: (sharply) "YES!"

Go ahead, tell me I'm a brilliant liturgist.

Heck, I think I'll post it to the liturgist's email list!
Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Burn that Bridge", -JB