Current Music: "All the Ways I Want You", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:January 8th, 2004 12:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
I think you've just officially set the bar for *this* entry :)

And I will take it however I want :)
From:ravenlaughing
Date:January 8th, 2004 12:54 am (UTC)
(Link)
Damn, someone beat me to it! LOL In that case, i vote for "Wasting Away in Magaritaville".
From:moonversion
Date:January 8th, 2004 01:30 am (UTC)
(Link)
Cause&Effect/Crash.

[User Picture]
From:hekatatia
Date:January 8th, 2004 01:47 am (UTC)
(Link)
Other than JB (all JB at this point), Mr. Bungle - "Sweet Charity" but more for the music than lyrics.
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:January 8th, 2004 02:59 am (UTC)
(Link)