Am I getting pulled into these memes? - Chronarchy

11:30 am - Am I getting pulled into these memes?
Pulled from danicia:

chronarchy is _______.
chronarchy thinks a lot about _______.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of ________.
I want chronarchy to ________ me.
chronarchy wants ______.
chronarchy needs ______.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: _______.
______ is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never ______.
chronarchy can ______ my _______.
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would _______.
I hope chronarchy never _____.
I _____ chronarchy because _______.
Worst thing about chronarchy is _______.
Best thing about chronarchy is _______.
I am ______ with chronarchy.
Current Mood: geeky
Current Music: "Money Back Garantee", -JB

From:rubydolphin
Date:January 8th, 2004 05:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
chronarchy is generous.
chronarchy thinks a lot about Jimmy Buffett.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of Jimmy Buffett.
I want chronarchy to write my DP for me.
chronarchy wants to waste away in margaritaville.
chronarchy needs a cheeseburger in paradise.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: parrot-head, studious, sexy.
Non-existent is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never enter a hot dog eating contest.
chronarchy can paint my apartment.
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would flirt shamelessly.
I hope chronarchy never becomes a politician.
I envy chronarchy because he still loves academics.
Worst thing about chronarchy is his user pic doesn't show his face very well.
Best thing about chronarchy is his desire and skill to teach.
I am hoping to meet one day with chronarchy.
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:January 8th, 2004 05:38 pm (UTC)
(Link)
chronarchy is really intelligent and knowledgeable about subjects that interest me.
chronarchy thinks a lot about Druidry.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of his dedicants program on his website.
I want chronarchy to be friends with me.
chronarchy wants Tina.
chronarchy needs a cat proof altar.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: young, smart, fun, dedicated, balanced
Eventually is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never follow through on his flirting.
chronarchy can help me with my grove.
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would pick his brain.
I hope chronarchy never leaves ADF.
I respect chronarchy because he seems to be more invested in research than me.
Worst thing about chronarchy is he is too young to be Arch-Druid.
Best thing about chronarchy is he is fun.
I am glad to be associating with chronarchy.
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:January 8th, 2004 05:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
chronarchy is __very intelligent_____.
chronarchy thinks a lot about ___Eris____.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of __The ADF______.
I want chronarchy to __Respect______ me.
chronarchy wants _To Get His Home Painted_____.
chronarchy needs ___To Get Time Away From Work___.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: ___charismatic, well researched, fun____.
__enjoyable____ is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never ____be polyamorous__.
chronarchy can __rock____ my _____socks__.
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would __let the moment speak to me_____.
I hope chronarchy never ___gets serious__.
I _like____ chronarchy because ____he makes me think___.
Worst thing about chronarchy is _____he never gets off work__.
Best thing about chronarchy is _I can talk about more intellectual concepts with him______.
I am _friends & hopefully peers_____ with chronarchy
From:ravenlaughing
Date:January 8th, 2004 06:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
chronarchy is really cool.
chronarchy thinks a lot about Tina.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of Jimmy Buffet.
I want chronarchy to meet me.
chronarchy wants to be happy in life.
chronarchy needs to deal with fewer stupid people.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: smart, funny, and creative.
Not Yet is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never cheat.
chronarchy can paint my basement_.
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would talk about Esus and Taranis.
I hope chronarchy never loses his enthusiasm.
I admire chronarchy because he acts honorably.
Worst thing about chronarchy is the JB never ends. (j/k)
Best thing about chronarchy is his ability to find humor in anything.
I am LJ Friends with chronarchy.
From:moonversion
Date:January 8th, 2004 06:33 pm (UTC)

I'm horrid at these things....

(Link)
*chronarchy is male.

*chronarchy thinks a lot about legs.

*When I think of chronarchy, I think of legs.

*I want chronarchy to ________ me.
Ummmm.... I cannot think of anything.

*chronarchy wants world peas.

*chronarchy needs a vacation.

*If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: articulate.

*______ is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
We have not met yet... we might at Wellspring, if I go.

*chronarchy will never ______.
I would not know what you would never do, I don't know you well enough. I also do not tend to think about such things.

*chronarchy can bathe my cats.

*If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would enjoy the silence ;).

*I hope chronarchy never _____.
Never say never...

*I like chronarchy because he's honourable.

*Worst thing about chronarchy is _______.
I am unable to answer this particular question as I do not look at people in this manner. People are a package deal and either I like them or I do not (of which there are about five individuals I do not appreciate).

*Best thing about chronarchy is his honesty.

*I am "babe" with chronarchy .
From:vampyrecandy
Date:January 8th, 2004 06:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Gonna reciprocate? ;-

I have 10 minutes before work, might as well be useful:

chronarchy is good to talk to.
chronarchy thinks a lot about naked women.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of blue eyes and a smirk.
I want chronarchy to respect me.
chronarchy wants to get into grad school.
chronarchy needs to ask people for the money they owe him.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: many facets.
*shrug* is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never not be interesting.
chronarchy can be my hardplace.
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would fall asleep.
I hope chronarchy never dies an untimely death.
I irritate chronarchy because I sometimes have problems with the keeping shut of my mouth.
Worst thing about chronarchy is his penchant for troublemaking.
Best thing about chronarchy is he is honorable.
I am friends with chronarchy.
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:January 9th, 2004 12:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
chronarchy is __Yummy!_____.
chronarchy thinks a lot about ___pretty women____.
When I think of chronarchy, I think of ___Eris_____.
I want chronarchy to ___*thinks dirty thoughts and laughs manically*_____ me.
chronarchy wants __white catskin gloves!____.
chronarchy needs __to play more Diablo 2____.
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: __intelligent, humorous, layed back_____.
__Musketeer-clad____ is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never __eat tape____.
chronarchy can __watch____ my ___cat____!
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would ___tackle him____.
I hope chronarchy never __loses his unique view of the world___.
I __enjoy reading__ chronarchy___'s LJ____ because __he's awesome_____.
Worst thing about chronarchy is ___his mischeviousness____.
Best thing about chronarchy is ___his mischeviousness____.
I am ______ with chronarchy. (???)
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:January 9th, 2004 05:24 am (UTC)
(Link)
chronarchy is cool
chronarchy thinks a lot about adf
When I think of chronarchy, I think of a dude in a cool red shirt
I want chronarchy to fork me with a fork to me.
chronarchy wants brand new car
chronarchy needs brand new car
If I could describe chronarchy in a few words: would look good in a doublet
never is how I describe meeting chronarchy.
chronarchy will never die. just kidding.
chronarchy can whip my ass
If I were alone in a room with chronarchy, I would breathe
I hope chronarchy never whips my dogs ass
I heart chronarchy because he would look good in a doublet
Worst thing about chronarchy is his smell
Best thing about chronarchy is his good taste in wine
I am chatting occasionally with chronarchy.

[User Picture]
From:smithing_chick
Date:January 12th, 2004 07:42 am (UTC)
(Link)
Chronarchy is cute & a really nice guy.
Chronarchy thinks alot about theology & scholarship
When I think of Chronarchy, I think of mead! And pink flamingos.
I want Chronarchy to flirt with me.
Chronarchy wants to be a Noted Pagan Theologian.
Chronarchy needs more sleep than I do.
If I could describe Chronarchy in a few words, dedicated, honest, hard-working & Boy Scout.
"Rather tipsy" is how I describe meeting Chronarchy.
Chronarchy will never stop harrassing me to get more sleep.
Chronarchy can visit my grove.
If I were alone in a room with Chronarchy, I would talk with him about many things while flirting shamelessly.
I hope Chronarchy never turns into an asshole.
I adore Chronarchy because he's been a great friend.
Worth thing about Chronarchy is he's taken.
Best thing about Chronarchy is he's very honest.
I am infatuated with Chronarchy.