Tags: ,

From:rubydolphin
Date:January 8th, 2004 07:01 pm (UTC)

A response demonstrating why I do not take leadership positions

(Link)
Not being serious enough? Somebody needs to remove their head from their ass. Not everything is or should be serious. Sounds like the type of person who would have been offended by the use of Faunus the Roman Goat-God or Odin the Norse Sky-Father in ritual.

I can actually think up serious arguments validating your chant, but a wanker who gets pouty over something as simple as a chant is probably too full of their own importance to listen.
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:January 8th, 2004 07:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I like your chant!
From:chronarchy
Date:January 8th, 2004 08:49 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Nothing's actually been posted to Liturgists, but I expect it will be soon. I got the "concerns" in a private message.

*sighs*
[User Picture]