Oh, the number of bright sides to today. . . - Chronarchy

09:50 am - Oh, the number of bright sides to today. . .
ADF has now officially passed new DP requirements.

And my website is now updated.

When I went to update the DP section of my site, I noticed that only three of the requirements (two of which are brand-spankin' new) didn't transfer directly. Which is very nice.

Now, though, I plan on working through those particular requirements as soon as I can. I'm not terribly useful as a mentor if I haven't done the requirements, am I? :)
Current Mood: impressedimpressed
Current Music: "Come Monday", -JB

From:hearthstone
Date:January 9th, 2004 04:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You know, I've actually given some idle thought to doing the new parts of the DP myself. Just idle thought so far, though.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 9th, 2004 04:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
That's such a rockin' icon :)

They're really very good requirements, I think. I'm happy with the direction they went.
[User Picture]
From:hearthstone
Date:January 9th, 2004 05:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I have to look at them again in more detail; the nature requirement in particular is one I'm surprised wasn't there in the first place. They got rid of some things I didn't like, also added some things I didn't like :) but overall I think it's an improvement.
[User Picture]