Current Music: "In The Shelter", -JB

From:bean_drui
Date:January 15th, 2004 06:05 pm (UTC)
(Link)
are you sure this links to the right place?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 15th, 2004 06:36 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yep. An article on women and backpacking. Not really good for me, but for some people on my friend's list :)
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:January 16th, 2004 07:30 pm (UTC)
(Link)
When I clicked on the link I didn't get sent to an article..... but whatever.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 16th, 2004 07:45 pm (UTC)

:(

(Link)
That's too bad, works okay here.

And apparently in Wales, too. Weird.
From:ravenlaughing
Date:January 15th, 2004 06:16 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I love camping; however, I do not care to cart all my gear to hell and gone. LOL
[User Picture]