Current Music: "A Pirate Looks at Forty", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:January 16th, 2004 06:13 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I want to be a Sel-tic shay-man too! Does this mean I have to grow a penis?
[User Picture]
From:tosk
Date:January 16th, 2004 08:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Schlong's are a very important part of many religous rites.

Read "The Harrow on Howith Hill" for a great discussion that ties the size of King Kong's willy to the fact that onely someone with a will can apparently turn bread and wine into the flesh and blood of a 2000 year old, dead Jew.
http://www.deepleafproductions.com/wilsonlibrary/texts/raw-howth.html

[User Picture]
From:tosk
Date:January 16th, 2004 08:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ah yes, Celtic Shamanism, that ties right in with the early Druidic Wiccan Warrior Priestesses, the European Wiccan traditions of the 15th, err 14th, hrmmm 13th century?

Darn it all... those pesky christians must have taken all of the period documentation for that stuff and hid it!!

;-)

tosk

[User Picture]
From:kittenpants
Date:January 16th, 2004 10:31 pm (UTC)

squee!

(Link)
"...like, i totally love DJ Conway." ::fiddles with hair:: "she's so, like, in tune with my personal path, y'know? 'cuz like, my grandmother on my father's side was irish catholic, which means she was really a druid that believed in jesus, and I'm like 1/64th cherokee on my mom's side, so i thought that her book was so kewl." ::dramatic sigh:: "so, if you're like, a druid and stuff, can you like initiate me into your coven so i can learn all this cool shamanic stuff like how to smoke sage and find my power animal? i've always known i was really a druid..."

Dagda F*ckin Mor. Hand me the Shillelagh. Darwin speaks to me at night. I know what I must do.
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:January 16th, 2004 11:39 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ya know, between you telling me I can't be a Celtic Shaman and someone on a forum telling me "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SACRAFICE SMALL ANIMALS WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE, WHILE NAKED AND ON ACID!!!" I just don't know what to practice anymore *sobs* My whole spiritual practice is ruined...RUINED!

*grins and runs away* I don't know where these tangets come from
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:January 17th, 2004 04:23 am (UTC)
(Link)
10th generation wiccan Thought this went along with this.