Friends test - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

10:55 am - Friends test
From some of you guys:

So, how well do you know me?

I'm interested to see. . .
Current Mood: boredbored
Current Music: "Hippolyte's Habitat (Qui Moun' Qui)", -JB
Tags: ,

From:vampyrecandy
Date:January 20th, 2004 06:16 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So far I have the high score, 75. Ha.
[User Picture]
From:kittenpants
Date:January 20th, 2004 06:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Woo hoo... low score! Not surprised, as I only started reading your journal, what, a week ago? That's an interesting website. Might have to make one of those myself.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 20th, 2004 06:54 pm (UTC)
(Link)
They are very nifty things. I thought it was pretty cool. :)

Won't hold the low score against you, promise. *grins*
From:mmefrufru
Date:January 20th, 2004 07:21 pm (UTC)
(Link)
My score is abysmal...but maybe part of it is because I originally vicarioulsy knew you through Monika only. Either way, I suck!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 20th, 2004 07:40 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Actually, you didn't do too poorly. You missed a couple of easy ones, but they're only easy if you actually know me in person.

And most of the answers are true to *some* extent, though there are some that are absolutely correct.
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:January 20th, 2004 08:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Well, damn! I'm the 13th to take it and now high score? Wow!

Maybe it isn't fair that I also see your postings on other e-lists. :)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 20th, 2004 08:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*grins* don't feel too bad about that advantage. Most of those who took it actually know me in person, which is a much higher advantage.

It's interesting to see the trend in what most people are missing, though.
[User Picture]