1. A movie. - Christopher Guest's "A Mighty Wind"
- I wanted to see that when it was in the theatres, but could never convince Tina to go with me :( I'll have to rent it.
2. A book. - The Western Wind - my old poetry textbook
- Am I that bad? *grins*
3. A musical artist, song, or album. - Dave Matthews
- Good, but I don't own a thing by them.
- Hehe, added. We'll see if I like. The only fanfic I've ever really liked was from mlleelizabeth
, which I find oddly comforting :)
5. go someplace close you've never been and eat at a restaurant you'd not normally try.
- Will do *grins* There are lots of restaruants I wouldn't normally try. There were lots of great ones in the Loop in Chicago: for an entire summer I ate at a different place every day, and all within a 5 block radius. Hmm. . . Never been to Denver. . .