January 20th, 2004
|12:04 pm - MemeMemeMemeMemeMeme!|
Because I'm a firm believer in the law of fives, I'm going back to this particular meme's original format (taken from mlleelizabeth's journal):
Recommend to me:
1. A movie.
2. A book.
3. A musical artist, song, or album.
4. An LJ user not on my friends list.
5. Something to do in the next two months; something daring or adventuresome
Current Mood: blank
Current Music: "Far Side of the World", -JB
- Was slightly unimpressed with this, despite high, high hopes.
2. I second the American Gods mentioned earlier. And let's see...for my own... Mists of Avalon.
- I saw the movie on TBS for the Avalon thing. Gods, it was bad. I've been meaning to read the book.
3. Less Than Jake
- Heard of 'em, not sure I've heard them though.
4. Ummm...fumanchaw I guess
- Seems too. . . political for my tastes. We'll have to see. I'll watch a few days.
5. Run around the south oval naked? I have no clue...
- Been there, done that, no you may not see the pictures.