1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- A classic. "Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
2. The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman.
- I usually avoid any book dealing with warriors, but I'll check this one out. :)
3. Dianne Reeves. Her CD, A Little Bit of Moonlight, is ever in my CD player at home.
- Oh, I'm not just a Buffett fan. It's most common, but I listen to all sorts of stuff. Davis, Mingus, Miller: I've hit some jazz. . .
4. An LJ friend to recommend. Hmmmm... I'll have to think about that one, but PoetBear comes to mind (not sure how to make that link thing.... I am still quite technologically challenged).
- Will check out the PoetBear :)
<lj user=chronarchy> would get you this: chronarchy
5. An adventure: Come to Desert Magic Festival!!!
- I'm very seriously thinking about it.
Well, then, let's go back to that mummification idea... How about having someone wrapping you up in saran wrap so you can't move, and blindfolding you, with some sort of tribal drumming music playing, and see where you find yourself? (ok, so I'm a bit kinky).
- I might just try that. Except that I don't know any tribal drummers.