Current Music: "Coconut Telegraph", -JB

From:freyjasgydhia
Date:January 22nd, 2004 04:37 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ever think it might be Eris?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 22nd, 2004 04:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Could be, but remember that Eris is "gorgeous". There's a heirarchy to these things.

Interestingly, though, I use different adjectives sometimes: "sexy", "wonderful" and, yes, even "gorgeous" often pop up, but "beautiful" is by far the most common.

Given the diversity of my adjectives, I cannot possibly be speaking of only one woman. I am very specific when it comes to this particular category of words.

See my essay My Very Own Definitions of Beauty for more on the subject.
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:January 22nd, 2004 04:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Just out of curiosity, where do I fit in?? ~_*
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 22nd, 2004 05:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh. Really want to know? I know for a fact that I've disappointed women before because sometimes, when I'm honest, I'm freaking brutal.

I'm actually shocked that no one has stopped talking to me after asking that particular question.

(Got your IM, but work first. When I was ready to answer, you were gone. Ah, well.)
From:moonversion
Date:January 22nd, 2004 05:10 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I don't think you are shallow after reading that. But then all our IMing should show that as we do tend to agree quite an amount.

Although I got to say on your further musing of beauty I think our meeting will be anti-climatic with me ruining your view. >;P Hehe.

"Odd piercings will ruin a view for me. No belly button piercings, no tongues piercings, and especially no eyebrow rings, studs, or anything else on the face. The Deities made that body. Don't put holes in it. I can't help but think that the Divine spirit will leak out if you do that. (That's a great mental image!)"

Ah yes, the Gods did make my body (actually, they gave birth to Yama and he in turn to mine through a long course of bumping and grinding through the generations) but piercing is religious for us Vedics-- all three of us. Okay.. so my tongue is just for me, but the septum, ears and nostril are both signs that I am a married woman. ;*D
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 22nd, 2004 05:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*grins*

Nah, I'd be ready for it if I met you.

See, I can see past piercings, it's just very hard. I really don't like 'em anywhere but ears.

*shrugs* But knowing that I'm going to see piercings in advance reduces the shock, usually.
From:moonversion
Date:January 22nd, 2004 05:36 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Awww man!! But you only ever get piercings for the shock value.... and to be "different"! I'll have to get, like, 50 more. I cannot disappoint. ;)

I think my head scares more people than my metal.
[User Picture]