Current Music: "My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:January 23rd, 2004 05:00 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I wanted to "say" something, but now I cannot recall what. :P
From:rubydolphin
Date:January 23rd, 2004 05:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Not quite custard, but I actually just came back to my desk with a chocolate creme doughnut before reading your post.

Yummmm...
From:perlgirlju
Date:January 23rd, 2004 06:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
And to think, I was just by Buckeye Donuts about 15 minutes ago... If only I'd known, I coulda woulda shoulda played Donut Delivery Girl. :)