So, here's the deal: - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

January 23rd, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:26 pm - So, here's the deal:
Over lunch, instead of going to get the doughnut I so desperately needed, I updated the ADF webpage. Then I started in on editing the DP *sighs* Maybe I do too much ADF work? It certainly seems that way when I end up in my office instead of in Buckeye Doughnuts eating pastries from heaven.

*grrrrr*

Despite that, I have a lot of fun doing it. *squints, re-reads that sentence* Yep, that's definitely true.

So now I'm eating grapes. While the chocolate custard doughnut would have been nice and would have satisfied that intense craving, a beautiful woman feeding me grapes would be so much better right now, for it would satisfy another intense craving.

Any takers?

Back to work.
Current Mood: working
Current Music: "Overkill", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:January 23rd, 2004 06:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Well, that depends.... you seem to be picky with the "beautiful" who of us qualifies? ;P

We can always throw grapes at you.
From:rubydolphin
Date:January 23rd, 2004 06:36 pm (UTC)
(Link)